02 January 2008

Eleanor Grosch

Let's get one thing clear...I LOVE ELEANOR GROSCH! She one of my favourite screen printers. Most of her illustrations are of animals, which makes her prints perfect for kids and adults. I think they'd look especially nice in a nursery. The designs are simple and fun and always colourful. The best part is they are very affordable. Most prints cost about $40/27 euro, and they measure 12.5"x19".

The proceeds off a few of them go towards animal-related charities. James and I own three, ourselves.

If prints aren't you're thing (though I don't know why they wouldn't be), she offers a range of adorable t-shirts, mugs, some damn cute stationary, and her own Keds shoe line which was being sold in Top Shop for a while (not sure if they still carry them).


If you'd like to do some screen printing yourself, you can even download instructions from her website. Hmmm...I might have to look into that.

If you like what you've seen here, and you'd like to see more (I would really recommend it), just click here

No comments: