25 February 2008

CUPCAKES!!!

After being inspired by Nathalie's blog last week about cupcakes, I demanded that my husband make me some for my birthday. He's just in the kitchen now, mixing up some icing. Mmmm, I can taste them already! If you too want to be inspired by the awesome power of cupcakey goodness, here's a few books with some pretty rockin' cupcake photography that might help out with that.
Cupcakes! by Elinor Klivans. Photos by France Ruffenbach.

Crazy about Cupcakes by Krystina Capella

Cupcake Heavan by Susannah Blake. Photos by Martin Brigdale

6 comments:

design for mankind. said...

You have such a LOVELY blog!!! :)

Shawna said...

Thank you! Just had a look at your own blog there. Very cute as well! and informative :-)

Nathalie said...

Mmmm Yeahy Cupcakes :)
i made them three times last week:)
am going " cupcake " mad ...

zee said...

Happy birthday Shawna! I always intend to give baking a try but never really find the time, and for some reason have myself convinced that there's really no point embarking on any baking project until I own a KithcenAid mixer..!

Shawna said...

Thanks Zee. Oh man, you gotsta get your cupcake on. You know what we need? Cupcake party.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen that book before - Cupcakes! by Elinor Klivans. Looks really good though. Thanks for the tip! Carol from www.carolscupcakes.com