02 February 2008

Let it snow....please!

Photo by Liana Salman

It's been soooooooo cold in Dublin this week. Due to a complete lack of insulation in our apartment building (something I've been onto the letting agents about for the past year), I've suffered having the coldest feet imaginable and have woken up frozen every morning since October. In fact it's been so cold out lately that I think we deserve some snow. Unfortunately the only sign of snow we've had were a couple of miserable, five minute dustings that melted away as soon as it hit the ground. And just to rub it in, my mother emailed me photos of the 6 inches of snow they got in Washington. If you too think that Dublin deserves at least one day of snow this winter, you can sign my petition to God by leaving a comment.

No comments: