02 March 2008

Polyphonic Spree

This morning I decided to go through some of my photos and do some deleting. We have to do this every once in a while because with each concert, we generally shoot about 300-500 photos...I'm pretty sure our hard drives hate us.

As I was going through some photo folders, I noticed that I hadn't even touched my pictures of Polyphonic Spree at Electric Picnic last year. That's another sad part about being a concert photographer; you start forgetting the bands you shoot. This is weird for me, because I love Polyphonic Spree! It's real feel good music. Seriously, listen to "Get Up and Go," on their latest album, Fragile Army and you'll see...err...hear what I mean.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some photos I'm really proud of and completely forgot I had taken.

No comments: