29 April 2008

Get naked for art!!!


You've probably already heard about it on the radio or read about it in the Metro, but photographer Spencer Tunick is coming to Dublin and he's bringing hoards of naked folk with him to the Docklands! Despite several "no's" from James, I signed both of us up for the event. It's on the 21st of June, with a photoshoot in Cork on the 17th of June as well. If large scale exhibitionism tickles your fancy (remember, it's all for the sake of art people), you can sign up on his website here. If not, keep your eye out for me in that dublin photo showing a bit of cheek.

2 comments:

Rojo said...

I'm tempted... I've already got my fix of nude photoshoots for a while - I took it all off for some self portraits in the burren. Ha!

Shawna said...

What were you doing naked in the burren?! lol