22 April 2008

Wallpaper and visiting mothers...

Yesterday I ordered my "Bindwind" wallpaper from Wallpaper From the 70's. It should be here in the next few days. Yeah! Hopefully, the paper will be here by the weekend, as Sunday will be my only day off between now and when my mother comes to visit at the start of May. In fact, the whole house has to be perfect before she gets here. The last time herself and my dad were over from Seattle, it was just a few months after we moved in, and we didn't even have a proper couch for them to sit on. I think some serious Spring cleaning is in order as well.

2 comments:

zee said...

That's one of my favourite wallpapers! Ferm Living rock! Where are you using it?

Shawna said...

I'm putting it on the vertical part of my stairs. I was kind of inspired by people who do rainbow stairs, but I want mine to be black and white...and flowery!

Oh yeah, saw that article about you in House and Home today when I was in Super Quinn. Hooray for you :-)