27 May 2008

Leather suite on Dublin Waste

Firstly, I'd just like to apologise for not being around the past few days. We had a bit of an emergency that required us to fly to England, but we're back now and ready to give you the latest in affordable design. And it doesn't get much more affordable than free!

I'm loving this 3-piece suite I found of Dublin Waste. Not entirely sure if those fabric cushions are original, but they're still darling nonetheless. It was just posted yesterday, so hopefully one of you might still have a chance to get your hands on it. Sometimes I wonder if people realise what they are giving away, because this is such a cute little set and it seems to be in pretty good condition.

1 comment:

zee said...

The sofa is so cute and looks very compact too. I'm imagining the fabric cushions upholstered in an Amy Butler-like pattern in a complimentary colour = super cool. I just wish I had somewhere for it myself.