29 June 2008

Planning a Living Space


My apologies for not being around this week. James and I have be up to some pretty exciting stuff including opening our new Etsy shop, with a Dawanda shop in progress. We're also planning for a couple of exhibitions in September: The Hard Working Class Heroes festival and the Ranelagh Arts Festival.

For now though, here's some helpful tips from Videojug that will show you how to make a floorplan and layout furniture. This is something my friends ask me about all the time, and because we live in Dublin and the minuscule size of our apartments a lot of times could rival those in Tokyo (without all the cool gadgets, though), planning a layout for your living space is definitely your best option...unless you're like me, and you have to learn everything by trial and error.

No comments: