19 June 2008

Swap-O-Rama

On Saturday the 28th June, The Science Gallery at Trinity college will be hosting a clothing swap-o-rama in association with their latest exhibition, Technothreads. Essentially, you just bring a bag of clothes that you're never going to wear and either swap them with the other attendees, or visit one of the many workshops, and DIY stations to transform your old duds into something new. I think this is fabulous idea, just in time for summer. I'll definitely be there. The best part is, it's totally FREE! For more information and for FREE tickets, click here.

5 comments:

Elit Alice said...

oooh nice! hope there'll be others later as im just moving there the week after!

helen said...

I love your blog and have been inspired to tackle my stairs having seen the beautiful job you did. Do you mind telling me which varnish you used over the paper?

Best
Helent
https://www.helent.co.uk

Nathalie said...

Yay ..i am thinking of going over as well to have a look ...
maybe we could meet up for a coffee and bloggy chat :) ?

Shawna said...

I'd like that, Nathalie, but I just found out yesterday that I have to work this Saturday. I'm really bummed out about it. I still really want to see that Technothreads exhibition. I had a friend who went and said it was brilliant!

Nathalie said...

No worries Shawna ...at the next art/interior event hopefully :)