14 July 2008

Sale on in Topshop


I don't generally do fashion posts, but I was in Topshop today in the Jervis centre, and they have the most fabulous sale on. Usually I can only find a couple of things that catch my eye, but it seems like they're trying to get rid of their entire summer stock. There are countless sun dresses with pretty floral prints, and flowy, transparent white frocks.

1.) Knitted stripe frill top. 22 Euros
2.) Tie side cotton dress. 30 Euros
3.) Bow print silk top. 18 Euros
4.) Turn-up piped shorts. 22 Euros
5.) Jewel ballet flat. 18 Euros

2 comments:

zee said...

Eek, I love that tie print dress! I love you Top Shop. I think I might have to buy that dress...

Shawna said...

I tried that one on today, but the tie landed kind of right underneath my chest like an empire-style, and I was kind of hoping it would be a bit lower like on my waist. I was so disappointed because I love that print. They have one in red, too which is gorgeous!