19 October 2008

Coat Sale At Bluefly



I think it's fair to say that winter is upon us. It didn't truly hit me till we flew home from Cairo on Tuesday and our apartment was freezing. It was the first time I've had to turn the heater on since about March.

I've decided it's time to start looking for a nice winter jacket. I have a plain black one that I bought from Top-Shop a couple of years ago, but my relationship with that coat has lost it's spark and now my eyes are wandering towards younger, more attractive models. I popped onto Bluefly.com this morning and they've got a 3-day outwear sale on (I think today is the last day, though). An extra 15% off all coats and jackets. Here's a few I've already fallen in love with:


Soia & Kyo- $183.60

BCBGMAXAZRIA- $152.15

Soia & Kyo-$170.85

Nanette Lepore-$351.90

No comments: