18 October 2008

New Chair


Check out the plastic easy chair I scored from Jumbletown.ie. The Purty Kitchen have the same ones outside in their smoking area, and I've been admiring them every time I walk by there. I'm pretty sure I'm seen them in Mobilia on Georges Street as well. Anyway, I did a bit of research (and by research, I mean I googled it). It was created by London designer Jerzy Seymour for Magis. I wish I had a few more to stack on top of it. They look pretty cool stacked on top of eachother. I don't know where I'm going to put it, because we don't have a lot of room as it is, but I figured I should just get the cool chair first, make spacial arrangements later.

2 comments:

The Hus said...

i sat in it and it's pretty good at chair like functions.

It would cost about €73 if one was to go to a shop to buy it

http://www.questodesign.com/shop/proddetail.php?prod=Easy_chair_Jerszy_Seymour_Magis&cat=116

or

http://www.bombero.co.uk/epages/Store_Shop852.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store.Shop852/Products/%22Easy%20Chair%22/SubProducts/%22SD500%201000%20C%22

zee said...

Nice score! Good on you Shawna!