09 December 2008

Tea Time at Mable & Violet

(Cake stand with glass lid 32.95)

There's a new French inspired home shop in town, and guess what...it's affordable! It's an online boutique called Mable & Violet. I spoke to owner, Paula, a few months ago while she was still setting up shop. She explained that she was fed up with how infinitely expensive homewares could be in Dublin and wanted to sell beautiful accessories that people can actually buy. And I have to say, she's got some gorgeous things on her site. Have a look:

Gold tea set for two 28.95
Hand knit hot water bottle 14.95, which is actually better value than the ones in Boots!


Pretty glass soap dispenser 3.95.

Hellebore Bone china teacup and saucer set 13.50

I honestly can't think of a better place to pick up some Avoca/Pia Bang quality products for Dunnes Stores prices, and I wish Paula the best of luck with this shop.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I love your selection of items! If you would like to guest blog on my blog for 'tea of the week' let me know!